Monday 12 September 2011

Night Trip Walk



So I am back in Dubai/Sharjah again Che Che.

Its still very hot, even at nights.
So hot I decided to a night trip walk along the Corniche beach where its a bit cooler.
And look what I bumped into! A camel left tied to a palm tree!

He seemed quite pleased to see me (although it is rather difficult to tell if a camel is smiling or grimacing)
















He told me his name is Lawrence & he sleeps there at night - Camels sleep standing up as do horses, and then during the day he gives rides to boys and girls.

Do you want to ride Lawrence next time you come to Dubai?

Or speaking of horses perhaps you would prefer to ride a little horse like this one which lives next to Lawrence.
















His name is Stumpy and sometimes he is grumpy! (According to Lawrence)
But Im sure he will be fine if you give him a sugar lump.

No comments:

Post a Comment